Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Little Sissy

3 months until my 23rd birthday. Weird. My Michael Jordan birthday.

I remember when my family took a trip to Hawaii and we had a layover in San Francisco for a few hours. We were wandering around the airport and found some shop that sold sports memorabilia. There was this Chicago Bulls cap I HAD to buy. (This was in my basketball days...and the days of Jordan). So I begged Mom & Dad for it. What a little pest I was. Eventually, they caved. Then I'm sure I lost it not too long after, just like they thought I would. Bummer.

I also remember losing my favorite stuffed animal, a dog named Fido. He was an awesome dog, and I loved him. One day he just disappeared. I never found him. I wonder if the neighbor's (real) dog got hold of him somehow. Or perhaps my dad didn't want to see me grow into a little sissy, so he saw to it that the dog was confiscated. I should ask him. I have no concrete reason to believe it's true, but I've run out of explanations.

Bad news for my dad:
I totally grew up to be a little sissy who listens to Taylor Swift and Katy Perry...for ENJOYMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment